Smile! Smile!

Great.

Wonderful stuff. Had me involuntarily grinning for a moment before I caught myself. This seems to be how I feel way too often.

Skuka - Uberfox Ep. 1 Skuka - Uberfox Ep. 1

Not bad.

I didn't really mind the voice acting, since I didn't understand the language. xD That usually kind of masks things for me. I liked that he got his ass whooped, too. :) Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Adam Android Strikes Back Adam Android Strikes Back

Great stuff

I love this. Though I'm not as big of a fan of the other two, FLCL is great, and you captured it nicely. Good job. XD

Your other movies are great too, I just don't want to say the same thing 6 other times.

Dr. Shroud: La Maudite 2 Dr. Shroud: La Maudite 2

Cheesy comic-book goodness

<eof>

::Bushido Battle EX:: ::Bushido Battle EX::

Beautiful

This captures the "spirit" of (good) DBZ so much better than your other stuff. Why not use this style rather than filled graphics? It feels so much more... active, the way you've done it. Much more interesting, and much cooler, IMHO.

Knoxs &amp;quot;Reloaded&amp;quot; outtakes Knoxs "Reloaded" outtakes

I can't get enough of this.

I really love all of your spoofs. I hope you get to making more soon (I want to see how you end the third one, cause anything would be better. :D), but if the ideas aren't there, don't rush yourself. I think we'd all rather wait for a while than get a bad movie. ;)

As for the outtakes, I enjoyed them, even the ones that you called "crappy". I could never ad-lib this well, and I enjoy these types of spoofs.

End of the Matrix End of the Matrix

Meh.

My suggestion: Have the two lines of agent smiths do the Navy sabre tunnel thing. :)

Matrix Stix Unreloaded Matrix Stix Unreloaded

Good stuff

Though it could have been better if you made the movie better reflect what's happening in the music. Bring me to Life has a nice beat, room for those little pauses before fighting, and it's not too intrusive on the theme, so it could have been done. If you had done that, the quality of this could have been so much better.

Anal Bananal Vol. 1 Anal Bananal Vol. 1

Nice.

But the stick figure should have turned into a hamster at the end of the street, to complete the theme of that scene. :P I liked it's instruction to lick kitties, though. That is such a good bit of advice, that is.

VanilllaCokeClock responds:

Well, there's an idea...Thanks for the review :)

Strawberry Clock VI Strawberry Clock VI

Nice.

The music choice was perfect.